Re: [dev] st: no need for scrollback patch or program by using -o option

From: Enan Ajmain <3nan.ajmain_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 09:55:25 +0600

On Fri, 13 Jan 2023 19:53:41 -0600
Dave Blanchard <dave_AT_killthe.net> wrote:
> I experimented with st for a week or so, before finally realizing that
> it's poorly-written trash. It has no advantages over XTerm at all.

Why do you think it's "poorly written"? I looked at the code when I
wanted to add a feature. I remember it being concise and clever. Of
course the caveat is that I haven't looked at the code of any other
terminal emulators; might be that every other one is much cleverer than
st.

--
Enan
3nan.ajmain_AT_gmail.com