Re: [dev] Simpler WiFi alternatives

From: Delete <dormouse_AT_plch.xyz>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2023 22:33:21 +0000

On May 21, 2023 4:19:06 PM UTC, fossy_AT_dnmx.org wrote:
>> Not sure I understand this correctly, but I think it's similar to what I
>> wanted to add to the thread; let me phrase it differently: abusing the
>> free speech argument to justify tone and style is just as harmful as
>> (self-)censorship. Freedom of speach is about ideas and messages.
>>
>> cheers
>> --s
>
>I don't know why, but I was presented with this aggressive behavior and I
>liked
>it, it seemed cool to me, it seemed powerful in some ways.. and given how
>deeply I can get into moral and other topics they can enrage me and keep me
>that way for a long time..
>
>Being polite for some reason seems too unmanly to me.. too against freedom of
>speech. If I don't mistake, I think I explained why being rude can help
>people. The part about snowflakes and why we got censorship.. people didn't
>handle this and this, then they were for some time used to it, so now they
>feel
>too insulted for most fucking shit, it's insane!

Hello, fossy.

I've been seing your messages around.
I'm not sure if I'm gonna see your reply. I din't think I'm gonna be stuck in this world for too long.

Just wanted to let you know to be a bit easier on people.

I used to be just like this and it brought me far.

All it took was one blow from life for everything to be taken away from me.

Don't make the same mistake.

Make good friends and commit to them.

Those words don't mean anything to me anymore. And they should to you. Otherwise, and I hope this isn't the case, you might suffer from a similar fate.

Consider this a warning from a dead man walking.

I don't demand anything from you.

I want you to be happy. Make people around you feel happy.

I wasn't strong enough to do it.