[dev] Suckless filesystems

From: Sagar Acharya <sagaracharya_AT_tutanota.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2023 12:08:42 +0200 (CEST)

Which are the filesystems which suckless recommends?

In my view, simple ones are FAT32, ext2.

I think journaling is required which I see as within disk backup. A robust and easy fsck like program which corrects errors easily. And a program which periodically checks memory and replaces all corrupted file data with journaled data to be spick and span.

What are your views on these?
Thanking you
Sagar Acharya
https://humaaraartha.in

Lately, I'm having some hard time with ufs2