Re: [dev] Minimalist software. Should I care?

From: Sagar Acharya <sagaracharya_AT_tutanota.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2023 09:03:24 +0200 (CEST)

Well, firstly I suggest using disroot instead of gmail.

That is a good start.

One of the key problems I find today is that of separating bots from humans. If we fail to do so, bots can be innumerable speaking from a vast IPv6 space. All attempts to correct such attack will fail!

Once we take a whitelisting approach, that of fixing IPv6 addresses and moving forward with decentralized servers with people hosting themselves, progress will be made.
Thanking you
Sagar Acharya
https://humaaraartha.in

5 Jul 2023, 00:25 by nikita.nikita.krasnov_AT_gmail.com: