[dev][sent] _AT_ is interpreted only at the beginning of a paragraph

From: Robert Bilski <robert_AT_rbilski.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2024 00:30:36 +0200

Hello,

I've noticed that sent won't interpret '_AT_' unless it's at the beginning of a
paragraph. This is inconsistent with the other control characters, which are
interepreted as long as they are at the beginning of any line. `sent.1` also
mentions that '_AT_' should behave in the same way the other two characters do.

I'd be happy to provide a patch, but first I'd like to know what is the
preferred course of action. We can either leave the behavior as is and just
update the documentation, change it so that '_AT_' is interpreted as long as it is
on the beginning of any line, or maybe even change it so that a line beginning
with '_AT_' must be the only line in the paragraph to be interpreted. My reasoning
behind the third option is that there already is a mechanism for commenting, so
having '_AT_' eat up the entire paragraph feels a little off.

---
Robert Bilski