Re: [dev] [DWM] Executing command from keybindings

From: Burak <burak101110_AT_proton.me>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2024 14:45:30 +0000

I just open the terminal and write "TERMINAL=alacritty", that's it. Nothing added to .xinitrc or shell's profile file.

I export the variable just like you said but it still doesn't work. Does "SHCMD ("$TERMINAL -e btop")" command is right command for that thing, maybe the problem is that code.

Regard,

Burak