Re: [dwm] dwmenu

From: Daniel Baumann <daniel_AT_debian.org>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 11:01:48 +0200

John Norton wrote:
> I think the elgance of "just a window manager" is why it appeals to me.

If it's in a separate package, you are not bothere with it as long as
you don't want to use it, so the 'elegance' is a non-issue.

> A seperate package would be acceptable, however, since you would have to download wmii or larswm for a nice menu.

Anselm said, he had a <200SLoC version, which is, standalone code, so no
need for wmii or larswm.

And from the packager point of view, it doesn't make sense to depend on
wmii just to have wmiimenu in dwm too.

Email:          daniel.baumann_AT_panthera-systems.net