[dwm] Max Mode Per Tag

From: Ross Mohn <rpmohn_AT_waxandwane.org>
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2006 22:32:48 -0400

Attached is a patch set that you can apply to the dwm-0.6 tarball. It
lets you choose max mode for an entire tag view rather than just for a
single client (I believe the patch actually removes more code that it
adds!). Be sure to look at the change in config.default.h, too. In there
you can define the default mode for each of your tag views (True=max,
False=tile). I'll work on changing it from max mode to stacked mode if I
get some time this week.
-RPM