Re: [dwm] st

From: Stephen Goral <sgoral_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 16:42:55 -0500

I may have found the source code for a 1987 release of xterm, or at
the least, a method to track down old source files easily.

http://www.isc.org/index.pl?/sources/X/apps/xterm-6.6B.php

If you do a google search "xterm 1990" (without the quotes) or "xterm
1989" and so on, it does seem to yield good results containing source
code within the top 10 results.

--
Stephen [LAN358.com]