[dwm] focus upon vanishing clients

From: David Tweed <tweed314_AT_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 18:44:20 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

since I tangentially mentioned it in another e-mail: if I've got
a particular tag viewed and I move the mouse around until
it's over a particular client that's not the zoomed client, any
either normal input or input-for-the-wm will go to the client
under the mouse. If something causes that client to disappear,
eg, retagging it, then the screen gets retiled and the mouse
pointer ends up over another window. However, it seems like
focus (both normal and input-for-the-wm) gets switched
to the zoomed window. (If a window appears focus
jumps from under the mouse to the zoomed window, but
this time it's arguably more useful since the zoomed client
is the new window.)

Is this the intended behaviour?

cheers, dave tweed