Re: [dwm] placement of tags on titles

From: Sander van Dijk <a.h.vandijk_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 15:36:28 +0200

On 8/23/06, Sander van Dijk <a.h.vandijk_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> Keeping everything in separate boxes looks better than I expected; I
> think this is a nice solution (I'm happy about the new ability to look
> up a client's taginfo when it's the only one in view, the consistency
> between clientinfo on the client and in the statusbar, and some other
> people will likely be happy with the reversed order of client title
> and tags too :-)

Hm, after the initial enthousiasm has faded away a little, I'm not so
sure anymore. Especially the fact that the title is now on the left is
bothering me, it just doesn't work for me (I already explained why
somewhere earlier in this thread)... I think something _like_ this
would be good, just not exactly this. I'm not sure what the right way
is yet though.

Gr. Sander.