Re: [dwm] placement of tags on titles

From: Alexander Polakov <polachok_AT_narod.ru>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 18:22:18 +0400

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 14:17:29 +0200
"Stefan Tibus" <sjti_AT_gmx.net> wrote:

> First, it's not just about useless eyecandy, but about readability
> of the status bar. And second, what's the problem in structuring
> config.h and putting those (how many they ever be) trivial options
> at the end? They won't clutter the more important and functionality-
> related options which are at the beginning then.

hmm.. i found it easy enough to add color needed to me (for inactive borders). it's about line 126 in main.c. then i changed drawtext() to accept colors argument...
I am not involved but for easy cases (like removing this new-fashion box around tag name) the source is understandable enough in my opinion. A patch attached...