Re: [dwm] placement of tags on titles

From: Ricardo Martins <meqif_AT_swearing-ape.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 21:49:36 +0100

On 17:01 Thu 24 Aug , Sander van Dijk wrote:
> On 8/24/06, Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_10kloc.org> wrote:
> >I haven't seen/tested yet what I pushed, because I'm still busy
> >with some other crap... oh dear I'm pretty excited how this 4
> >colors look...
>
> Don't bother looking, it'll haunt you forever (and I'm not joking).
> Just switch to six colors (or back to three, for all I care, just as
> long as it doesn't look the way it does now ;-)
>
> Gr. Sander.

I agree with Sander, hg tip looks like a trainwreck.

Hmm, I just had a silly idea. Why mess with colours when it'd be easier
to just append an asterisk ('*') or something to the tags the window
belongs to? It would look something like this: |dev*|net|work*|misc|
I think that would be easy to spot and wouldn't add many LOC. What do you
think?

Yours truly,

--
 Ricardo Martins  ><><  www.swearing-ape.net  ><><  GPG key: 3B818E27