Re: [dwm] placement of tags on titles

From: Sander van Dijk <a.h.vandijk_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 09:53:20 +0200

On 8/25/06, Sander van Dijk <a.h.vandijk_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> Removing the color invertation seems ok, as indeed it should usually
> be obvious what mode you're in. Then again, reviving the ~/# indicator
> that dwm once had (pre-0.1 I believe) wouldn't hurt either (I actually
> liked that, it's less prone to wrong interpretation than inverted
> colors. Besides that, it could also be used to allow mousebased mode
> toggling).

If that makes it in, a fourth bgcolor could even be worth considering,
for the modelabel and clienttitles (I'd put that modelabel to the far
left of the statusbar, and then an additional bgcolor would be good to
avoid confusion; using the same bgcolor for the modelabel and
clienttitle would make it immediatelly clear where the row of tags
begins and ends).

Gr. Sander.