Re: [OT] we're not good enough for steffan (was Re: [dwm] bold in status text)

From: Kurt Maier <karmaflux_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 13:41:09 -0500

> Could you two please set an OFFTOPIC flag to the subject line?
> I hate having to figure out what is worth reading.

I'm sorry we're not worthy of your attention, but figuring out how to
set up dwm's status bar isn't that off-topic. You might want to look
at the subject line, and keep in mind which threads don't fulfill your
desires. Any good mail reader would be able to help you out there.

Sorry to have disturbed you.

Kurt