Re: [dwm] jr-patchset up to date

From: Julian Romero <julian.romero+dwm_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 12:05:14 +0200

On 8/30/06, Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_10kloc.org> wrote:
> FYI, I currently work on taggi whenever I've some minutes
> freetime.
Do you think it's worth the time to write yet another wiki/web app?
Even if current ones are bloated? Isn't it better to focus on dwm,
st,...?

I like trac [trac.edgewall.org] for this kind of things. For those who
doesn't know is a mix of bugtracking, wiki and source browser. Can be
integrated with mercurial and IMHO is near perfect.

If you need some hands to setup it all just tell me. I can even
provide hosting (w/out cost of course) and administration in
compensation for dwm existence :)

regards,

--
Julián