[dwm] XTerm Problem

From: Natas Lestat <nlestat_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 01:22:48 +0200

Whenever I open an xterm, and run something in it, then change it's width
(By opening another program for example), and try to tab complete something,
it doesn't just complete it, but also echoes it again...
Check this image: http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/333/fooqe7.png

I don't know what's wrong... This doesn't happen with some terminal
emulators, like mlterm, or with the csh shell...

I know this isn't really a DWM problem, I was just wondering if anyone else
has seen this, or maybe even knows a solution?