Re: [dwm] Where would you like dwm patches to live on taggi?

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_10kloc.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 11:36:32 +0200

On Wed, Sep 06, 2006 at 11:32:05AM +0200, Julian Romero wrote:
> On 9/6/06, Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_10kloc.org> wrote:
> >On Tue, Sep 05, 2006 at 09:38:22PM -0400, Ross Mohn wrote:
> >> I could see a section at the bottom of
> >> http://www.shortest.de/view/dynamic+window+manager with links to dwm
> >> patch pages. What do you think?
> >
> >I created http://www.shortest.de/view/dwm+patches
> >The password is edit410k
> >
> Even with as few as 4 or 5 patchset added and tagged as dwm the
> sidebar will become cluttered.

I know this and it is intended. Because I believe that one
should only provide real _necessary_ information and not collect
arbitrary crap (like done in wikipedia) - that people can
grasp easily the important documentation.

Instead of dropping the simplification I found for taggi2, I'd
like to setup virtual hosts with different taggis which can be
linked together within the pages without any problem. But not
before the old wmii wiki has been completely migrated (and the
crap has been dropped ;))

Regards,