Re: [dwm] dwm and patches

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_10kloc.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 12:54:22 +0200

To make a final statement. This is UNIX, in UNIX there is only
one proper format for me to document the usage and purpose of
software, also called a manual, and that's a man page ;)

I'm no friend of all those different help systems nowadays. Man
pages are the way to go, still and hopefully also in the future.
;)

(Also because it's simple to just run troff to make a ps or a
 pdf out of a man page, if it gets necessary to print manual books
 about specific UNIX software).

Regards,
        Anselm