Re: [dwm] Re: Firefox problem...

From: Marek Bernat <marek.bernat_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 11:52:16 +0200

Well, I am not an expert either, but the manual says that
XConfigureRequestEvent is generated when client _requests_ a change [1].
The problem seems to be with the config request for windows that have no
client. Why, though, I do not know.
Gonna have lunch now, I hope someone will figure it out till I return ;-)

[1] -- http://tronche.com/gui/x/xlib/events/structure-control/configure.html