Re: [dwm] Removing the titlebar?

From: Bill Puschmann <puschy_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 11:07:33 -0500

I like it... if for no other reason but that it's so different from
other WMs. But I also have worked it so most terms use the title for
their status (like vi, emerge status, etc.) If it were removed, I'd
have to focus the window to read the info rather than just glancing.

--
Pancho needs your prayers, it's true.  But save a few for Lefty, too.
 -- T. Van Zandt