[dwm] focusing master on view()

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 18:46:40 +0100

Hi there,

what do people think about making an exception in the focus
policy if view() is called (note, I don't speak of
toggleview()). Often I'd prefer that on view the master would be
focused instead of the next client in the focused stack (which
is the previously focused one). This would also have the nice
side-effect that one could re-view() the current tag selection
to simply bring the focus to the master...

In all other cases I pretty much prefer the current focus
handling.

Regards,

--
 Anselm R. Garbe >< http://suckless.org/~arg/ >< GPG key: 0D73F361