Re: [dwm] Bottom Stack -- portrait and landscape tiling

From: Ross Mohn <rpmohn_AT_waxandwane.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 13:53:03 -0500

Update: I'm going to have everything runtime configurable. Instead of
MOD1+b I'm going to default it to MOD1+l (for layout) to toggle between
side stack and bottom stack. Then I'll have a default of MOD1+SHIFT+l to
toggle between portrait/landscape while in bottom stack, or to toggle
between right/left while in side stack. You'll also be able to select
exactly which of these 4 layouts you want to be the default when you
start up.

Anselm, are you anticipating a 2.8 release soon?

-RPM