Re: [dwm] mousemode patch

From: y i y u s <yiyu.jgl_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 10:29:55 +0100

Actually what I miss in the patch is a way to assign tags with the
mouse. I have some ideas, but any of them is an elegant solution, if
you know about one tell me please. What you tell could be done without
much problem (though it will behave like traditional virtual desktops,
because you couldn't select more than a tag). I will implement it to
test and will send the new patch to the list (probably tomorrow), but
I don't think it will stay in my dwm.

--
- yiyus || JGL .