Re: [dwm] NMASTER feature appeared in hg tip

From: Enno \ <gottox_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 17:07:05 +0100

Hi!

I've got an alternative patch to Args multiple windows in master area.
IMHO my changes feel much more comfortable and flexible than args
fixed 2, 3, 4 windows in the Master area.

I think this thing can be cleaned up, but it works very good.

Gottox

--
http://www.gnuffy.org - Real Community Distro
http://www.gnuffy.org/index.php/GnuEm - Gnuffy on Ipaq (Codename Peggy)