Re: [dwm] new windows on slave area

From: Tener Hades <tener.hades_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 18:11:39 +0000

On Fri, Jan 19, 2007 at 06:56:41PM -0500, David wrote:
> Why not just add the window to the currently selected column
> instead of having these modes? If the master client is selected
> the new window is prepended otherwise it's appended.

Hmm. CPU cycles? Modern machines won't be bothered i know. But I like my
processor (thus, I like dwm). Not a bad idea though. Nor would be
appending each new managed window _after_ the currently selected window

In the end, it's up to Anselm. Personally, I like the toggle between
modes. Anselm may think differently. We have yet to hear his thoughts..

[/tener]

--
Xgwdto{ gphaiit pd dfreh_ ufhnj jq om dph]yc}a}o