Re: [dwm] bar position

From: Marek Bernat <marek.bernat_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 10:28:50 +0100

Hi,
I am content with the bar at the top. But as a matter of fact, I was content
with it being at the bottom in wmii. Therefore I do not think it matters
much. People could find some reasons, but mostly they would
argue irrationaly (not logically) for what they are used to.

On 2/8/07, Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org> wrote:

> Well, I speak of defaults and removing useless options.

Well, if we can have option for border width (which I consider unnecessary),
we can have option for the bar position as well...