Re: [dwm] uriel sez the default config is retarded

From: Kurt H Maier <karmaflux_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 08:08:33 -0600

On 2/9/07, Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org> wrote:
> > point, when you have so many other modifier keys available on most
> > keyboards.
>
> The point is 'on most' but not on 'all'.

Yes! I don't own a single computer with a Windows key. I use irssi
with the default bindings on dwm; I just use esc 1, esc 2, etc.

If you change the default modkey, I'd rather see it switch to ctrl+alt
than winkey.

I change colors from the default config, add the dmenu binding from
config.arg.h, and rename the tags. Then I make xine a float app,
restrict web browsers to the "net" tag, openoffice to the "work" tag,
etc.

--
// Kurt H Maier