[dwm] Full screen (presentation) mode?

From: Will Maier <willmaier_AT_ml1.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 09:14:01 -0600

I build my presentations using LaTeX and beamer and display them
using a PDF viewer. Recently, I have been using kpdf. This works
just fine: I usually float a small kpdf window over my LaTeX work
and watch it automatically refresh when the PDF is updated.

When I try to do a full-screen presentation, though, kpdf can only
expand up to the top bar (just as if I had zoomed the floated
window). I searched the archives, and most references I found were
to using the zoom toggle; is there a way to allow kpdf to take up
the whole screen (including the top bar)?

Thanks!

--
[Will Maier]-----------------[willmaier@ml1.net|http://www.lfod.us/]