Re: [dwm] Please test hg tip

From: Anthony Brown <agabrown_AT_xs4all.nl>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 17:19:22 +0100

On Tue, Feb 13, 2007 at 03:02:33PM +0100, Anselm R. Garbe wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 13, 2007 at 03:57:22PM +0200, Can Burak Cilingir wrote:
> > On Tue, Feb 13, 2007 at 01:49:16PM +0100, Anselm R. Garbe wrote:
> > > I made configurerequest() simplier, so please test hg tip, would
> > > like to know if dwm behaves still correctly. For me it works so
> > > far correctly (having tested gvim, emacs, ff, mplayer,
> > > uxterm)...
> > >
> > > If there are no complains I'll release 3.5 in the evening...
> > >
> > > Regards,
> >
> > I do not have idea about the code background ow dwm, but I spotted a bug.
> >
> > http://www.canb.net/s/tmp/dwm-firefox/
> >
> > I get a fresh dwm copy, and confirmed the bug.
>
> Hehe, that is a great bug report! Thanks for your work. I think
> I fixed it in hg tip. Please recheck.

Just out of curiousity I tried the same thing with seamonkey (using hg
tip) and after closing the second window the one in the master area gets
resized to the whole screen, so far so good, but then when I press F11
it occupies only the master area (the stack area shows the remnants of
the full screen seamonkey window and when I switch to another tag and
then back the stack area shows whatever was there in the other tag).

Anthony