Re: [dwm] konqueror and temporary file transfer window

From: Oliver Heins <olli_AT_sopos.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 22:25:29 +0100

"Anselm R. Garbe" <arg_AT_suckless.org> writes:

> The dialog you mention does not set any classic ICCCM hints that
> it's a diaglog window (maybe it sets EWMH, but we only support
> some portions of EWMHints).

So this is a bug of konqueror? Should I commit a bug report then?

> But I think
>
> { "Kopiervorgang", NULL, True }, \
>
> should already do the trick...

Yes, this is already sufficient, thanks.

Btw, after your 2wm approach I watched my using of dwm, and I must say
that I use at least three tags all the time: editor, web and pdf-viewer.
And I do make use of tagging. Not very often, but occasionally I tag a
window to two ore more views.

 olli

--
http://www.sopos.org/olli/      GnuPG-Key: gpg --recv-keys 0x9A00D827
GnuPG-Fingerprint: F27A BA8C 1CFB B905 65A8  2544 0F07 B675 9A00 D827