Re: [dwm] Re: master size for each tag patch

From: Marek Bernat <marek.bernat_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 19:47:17 +0100

On 2/14/07, Christian Garbs <mitch_AT_cgarbs.de> wrote:

> My patchsetš uses "per workspace" settings. Every workspace (I don't
> use tags) can have a different layout, different master and nmaster
> settings.

I am not familiar with this workspace thing. I came to wmii when tags where
already in and I like them ever since. Don't you happen to have any links to
information about it? I would just like to know what it was about, maybe I
would give it a try (or your patchset).

If you really need this special case "browser+dictionary", you could
> set up a "macro" keybinding that does multiple things:
>
> - set master value to xy
> - toggle dictionary tag on
>
> And set another keybinding to
>
> - set master value to z
> - toggle dictionary tag off

Thanks for advice, but I don't need this anymore. Lowest tag's master size
works perfectly for me so far.