[dwm] dwm-3.7 / dmenu-2.5

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 16:08:50 +0100

Hi there,

I released:

  http://www.suckless.org/download/dmenu-2.5.tar.gz
  http://www.suckless.org/download/dwm-3.7.tar.gz

There have been plenty changes in dwm-3.7 which have already
been described in this mail:

  http://www.suckless.org/pipermail/dwm/2007-February/002129.html

(I'm lazy, so I refer to this mail ;))

For those having waited for an updated screenshot, here it is:

  http://www.suckless.org/shots/dwm-20070224.png (600kb)

I believe that there will only be minor bugfixes in the future
of dwm and I claim it finished software. Actually there will
probably be a change of how aspect ratio is handled (atm it is
quite similiar to how fluxbox handles it, but in a offlist
discussion with Sander I already agreed to different behavior,
which might show up in 3.8).

Also, I'm happy that we overturned the wmii version now ;)

Regards,