Re: [dwm] dzen2-0.0.3

From: Robert Manea <rob.manea_AT_googlemail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 18:11:14 +0100

* pancake (pancake_AT_youterm.com) wrote:
> BUG LIST and wishlist:

> * -m flag is not reported with -h message.
Thanks, fixed.

> * the -m flag doesn't works for me. no multilines anything.
Strange, did you try some examples from README? Does there occur any
error? Error messages?

> * the message buffer is not clean before reading anything from stdin
Fixed. (Thanks -Ph)

> * hook a keybinding to get out the "permanent" mode.
> ( this can be done with pkill dzen2 with xbindkeys or so), but queuing
> messages should be nice.

Keybindings would not be very useful. You would have to enter the window
with the mouse anyway..

> * would be nice to be able to choose where we want to print the statusbar
> (bottom, top, etc) and the height. (not only the font)

Agreed, the new version supports this. Although you can't specify a
height as the height always dependends on the used font.

The new version can be found here:
    http://gotmor.googlepages.com/dzen2-0.0.3.tar.gz

> --pancake

Bye, Rob