Re: [dwm] 9ubuntu?

From: Christian Garbs <mitch_AT_cgarbs.de>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 13:58:19 +0100

On Wed, Mar 14, 2007 at 02:39:47PM +0100, Anselm R. Garbe wrote:

> I don't want to get into flamewars, but my main intention is
> that I want a usable live system.

Can a useable live system work with dwm?

dwm is configured at source level, which would mean you have to boot
up the live system and then configure and compile your window manager
before you start.

Or you would have to configure dwm your way and create a
"personalized" live system image after that.

Regards,
Christian

--
....Christian.Garbs.....................................http://www.cgarbs.de