Re: [dwm] no bar

From: Enno \ <gottox_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 18:56:59 +0100

Hi!

I think removing the barwin from dwm is a bad idea. A optional
barwin is also messy. Barwin is difficult to remove as it is hooked
everywhere in the code. You can try to to write a patch, but I think
in the main distribution it will stay...

Enno Boland

--
http://www.gnuffy.org - Real Community Distro
http://www.gnuffy.org/index.php/GnuEm - Gnuffy on Ipaq (Codename Peggy)