[dwm] subuntu

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 12:46:48 +0200

Hi there,

well I think I favorize a distro which only contains a specially
flavored dwm environment for the moment (note no p9p and wmii,
those can be added later, dunno).

Also, I think ubuntu is the right base to depend on, I like
arch, but for several reasons ubuntu seems to be more
advantageous regarding hardware support - also I'm used to
ubuntu/debian.

On Wed, Mar 14, 2007 at 04:29:55PM +0100, Daniel Baumann wrote:
> use live-helper[0] (it does also work with ubuntu, not just debian)
>
> make-live config --packages "xorg dwm $whatever_you_want" -b usb
>
> for a usb image, or
>
> make-live config --packages "xorg dwm $wahtever_you_want" -b iso
>
> for a iso image, and then
>
> make-live build
>
> if you want a virtual package, e.g. suckless-desktop or just suckless,
> tell me which packages you want and I add it to the dwm debian package.

Yeah, I'll check out which things will be necessary ;)

Regards,