Re: [dwm] testing URL

From: David Tweed <tweed314_AT_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 19:51:31 +0000 (GMT)

|Bug 35236 Z\200\223
|
|where Z is actually a square shape with p (unsigned char)sel->name[10] gives 226.

Just as a quick debugging verification, I added a "scrubber" that replaced any bytes not in 0-127
with spaces when name is being set and with that the lock up doesn't happen.
But presumably even if xlib can't render
the bytestream "correctly" with the particular fonts available on my system (which I've got no idea about),
it shouldn't totally hang, right?

cheers, dave tweed

Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GB storage with All New Yahoo! Mail. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html

now.