Re: [dwm] BUG? firefox save as dialog

From: Greg B <grbzks_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 09:01:03 +0300

On 5/11/07, tbroderick_AT_gmail.com <tbroderick_AT_gmail.com> wrote:

> I had this bug too on Arch (since of hopped to Etch), but noticed when the
> dialog was expanded with
> "Browse for other folders" arrow, the flickering didn't happen.
>
> tjb

thats true but if u do that (its the way i use it atm), the save as window
expands too much covering 1/3 of the whole desktop and eben though u can
make it smaller ,next time it opens again it has the same big size. that
seems to depend on the filename too though. if its too small the window
might be small too. its quite irritating cause it behaves differently each
time