Re: [dwm] Greyish blobs

From: Sebastian Goll <sebastian.goll_AT_gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 10:11:09 +0200

On Mon, 4 Jun 2007 02:09:25 +0200
Anydot <dfenze_AT_gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry, i mean xwinfo, not xprop.

Find attached xwininfo-listings for both the Mathematica main window and
one of the "blobs". As far as I can see, none of them has override_redir
set.

What about the remark in my last message about maprequest(XEvent *e) not
being called at all? How can this be explained? Can a window choose that
it doesn't want to be mapped? Does this cause dwm to know nothing at all
about that window? (Sorry, I don't know very much about X programming.)

Regards,
Sebastian