Re: [dwm] Greyish blobs

From: Sebastian Goll <sebastian.goll_AT_gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 11:53:37 +0200

On Mon, 4 Jun 2007 11:32:55 +0200
"Anselm R. Garbe" <arg_AT_suckless.org> wrote:

> Can you give me an URL of such an application?

To me, it happens when using Mathematica 6, see my original message [1].
Unfortunately, I don't know of any open or free software that shows this
behaviour.

But perhaps, I still don't know enough of X and have a wrong assumption,
regarding my method of tracing maprequest(XEvent *e). I placed an output
(printf) there, and when starting Mathematica, I have just a single call
to the function, for three distinct Mathematica windows (cmp. xprop- and
xwininfo-listings in my last messages [1,2]).

Regards,
Sebastian

[1] http://www.suckless.org/pipermail/dwm/2007-May/002575.html
[2] http://www.suckless.org/pipermail/dwm/2007-June/002742.html