Re: [dwm] dmenu with mouse support?

From: y i y u s <yiyu.jgl_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 10:39:34 +0200

I was maintaining a patch with this functionality for personal use. I
defined a new variable, mousemode, which was activated with a middle
mouse click in the bar and showed with an square in the layout
indicator. Then you could move windows with left button, resize with
the right one, change float state with the wheel and zoom with the
middle button. i also implemented some actions with clicks on the bar
to close windows, etc. and even you could assign tags to applications
with the mouse.
For the dmenu thing I was using fmenu, a replacement which could also
be used with the mouse (though it was intended to work with a small
set of commands, not all your path).
After some months of a quasi-exclusive use of acme for my work, I
don't maintain this patch or fmenu anymore (it is difficult to follow
dwm development). Anyway if you want I can send you the last version
(I think it was for 3.0 or 3.1), just let me know as I would have to
search in my backups...

see you,

--
:: yy ::