[dwm] Feature request for changing master window's height.

From: anhnmncb <anhnmncb_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 07:39:49 +0800

Hi, list:
Sadly I don't have a wide-screen LCD, so I have to set the number of
master to 2, so tilded windows can be easy for looking and using.

But the problem is, in this mode, two master windows have the same
height, sometimes I want a window narrower, another wider, but I can't
find dwm can do it, dwm can only change the master window's width.

For non-wide-screen users, can dwm add this function of changing
window's height? Thanks.

cheers,

--
	anhnmcb_AT_gmail.com