Re: [dwm] slock fails

From: Tuncer Ayaz <tuncer.ayaz_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 21:39:35 +0200

On 6/28/07, Damjan Vrencur <damjan.vrencur_AT_fri.uni-lj.si> wrote:
> My experience:
>
> It segfaults constantly on two amd64 machines (slock compiled
> from sorce), but works without problem on a variety (~10) of Intel machines
> in our company (my deb package).

hmm, on my x86_64 (pure64) hosts slock does not segfault at all but most
of us seem to experience the exit-instead-of-lock issue.
I guess you should create a coredump with symbols and send it
Anselm or the list.
if it constantly segfaults there has to be an issue somewhere either
in slock or X libs or your runtime - which you are able to trigger.