Re: [dwm] Subtle - a new tiling WM

From: David Tweed <tweed314_AT_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 10:58:09 +0000 (GMT)

Donald Stewart wrote

| Maybe status bars shouldn't be used to control window managers though ;)

I'll chime in with my standard point: I _like_ well thought out mouse based
control of applications and tend use them in preference to keybindings
where possible. What I dislike is the way most current applications
don't really think about a "minimal interaction" way of using the mouse.

cheers, dave tweed