[dwm] Possible idea to fix the "focus-is-stolen-by-new-window-on-separate-view" problem

From: Jeremy O'Brien <obrien654j_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 12:16:24 -0400

I was thinking, if a window gets spawned on another view (and steals focus),
then maybe a check could be done on it against the currently active view to
see if it is on the view. And if it is not, then revert focus back to the
window that had focus on the view(s) the user is currently on. I know this
sounds confusing the way I worded it. Just ask for clarification on what I
mean. I'm not sure the feasability of this either, so if it is beyond easily
codable then just say so. Thanks!