Re: [dwm] OpenBSD 4.1 issues with DWM

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 14:02:44 +0200

Hi,

this sounds odd. Can you please make a regression test backwards
to a dwm version which works well?

Also I got the suspect that it might be related to the shell in
use. Which shell do you use? Note that dwm spawn() forks each
command in a separate shell process, by default
$SHELL -c '<command>'.

Regards,
Anselm