Re: [dwm] Applying fibonacci or golden ratio to tile()?

From: Alexandre Boily <alexandreboily_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 20:02:16 +0000 (UTC)

> After looking into the spiral thing I got the idea, that one
> could distribute different heights to clients in the master and
> stacking area as follows:
>
> ... What do you think
> about this?

Well, I often find myself using three terminals at the same time. I find this
idea to be interesting because I'd like to have more screen estate for important
information than what is now possible with equal division of the stacks.

In my opinion, to distribute windows according to the golden ration (or any
other proportion) is great if you only have a small number of opened windows at
the same time. Otherwise, smaller windows would be unreadable.

But still, I support this idea and like to experiment with it soon!

Salut,
Alexandre