[dwm] automatic float on maximize

From: Abel Darc <abeldarc_AT_googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 06:56:33 +0100

Good day everybody. This is my first post to this list, but I have
been using dwm for some time and am very pleased with it as my main
window manager. I've made many small changes here and there during my
[blissful :)] time with dwm, so I thought about sharing some. This
particular one was requested by a friend of mine, so I've chosen it to
be the first.

Name:
    Automatic Float On Maximize

    Automatically toggles floating mode (if required) when calling
togglemax(), and then toggles it once more on the second call.

I hope you find it useful.

- Abel