Re: [dwm] replacing masterw with ratio, which will have effect on tile() in general

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 19:59:59 +0200

I have a working algorithm already called rtile. See here for
how the new tile is intended to work (on the screenshot you see
an rtile algorithm with ratio 0.7, this means that each
successing client is 70% of the previous one, same with the
stack, it has 70% of the master width.

http://www.suckless.org/shots/dwm-rtile-20070802.png

Regards,
Anselm